About Hope Brunswick
Hope Aged Care is a 110 bed Aged Care home built on a historical Brunswick site. The home is quietly nestled in the heart of cosmopolitan Brunswick just meters away from the bustle of Sydney Road and a quick tram or train ride to the city.
Hope Aged Care is a modern home providing comfortable accommodation in single, double and shared rooms all with private ensuites. The home has superb panoramic city views including the rooftop garden, an innovative and interactive external walkway, large peaceful internal leafy courtyard retreat along with lounge and balcony areas which have been designed to allow residents to meet with their family and friends at any time. In addition there is a children’s play room which is a great place for the grandchildren to play while they remain under the close watch of their family.
At Hope Aged Care you will find people living together in harmony exchanging day to day conversations over a cup of coffee or participating in a wide range of individually designed and culturally specific planned activities. The resident community within the home is reflective of its wider inner city community, it is culturally diverse, happy, open, accepting and community orientated
Offering 50 high care beds including dementia specific and 60 low care beds over three levels, our new facility provides the highest quality care in a modern state-of-the-art facility that has become renowned throughout Melbourne.
- Private ensuite facilities in all 110 rooms
- Ageing in place offering all levels of residential aged care
- Accommodation for couples
- Proposed respite care provision
- A secure dementia facility, with tranquil outdoor dementia walkway.
- Generous living and dining areas and private lounges
- Interior garden courtyard
- Meals prepared in our modern kitchen in consultation with a dietitian
- Underground visitor parking and playroom for children when the family visits
The new facility offers all levels of residential aged care under the one roof. This means that residents entering as low care residents will not be required to move to another facility as their care needs increase.